Embedded Software Engineer:
- B.E/B.Tech from ECE/CSE
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- Working knowledge with DSP's and SHDSL modem chipsets is required.
- Knowledge to implement SNMP and NMS Protocols.
- Expertise in writing, debugging, and documenting device drivers in C/C++ to support hardware interface (e.g.I2C, SPI, Ethernet, V.35, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of C/C++ programming languages and IDEs
- Basic Knowledge of Hardware Circuits
- Good board bring-up and debug/diagnostic skills
- Must have a Hand on Experience in testing Embedded Hardware.
- Excellent written and verbal English Communication skills
If interested, send your resumes to email@example.com