Embedded Software Engineer:
- B.E/B.Tech from ECE/CSE
- 4+ years of related work experience.
- Working knowledge with Free scale PowerPC processors is required
- Good Knowledge to build BSPs for POWERPC on RTOS (Vx Works/Linux/Lynx) is required
- Knowledge of Ethernet Protocols like TFTP,TCP_IP is a added Advantage
- Expert knowledge of C/C++ programming languages and IDEs
- Expertise in writing, debugging, and documenting device drivers in C/C++ to support hardware interface
(e.g. I2C, SPI, Ethernet, PCI, USB etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of Hardware Circuits
- Good board bring-up and debug/diagnostic skills
- Must have a Hand on Experience in testing Embedded Hardware.
- Excellent written and verbal English Communication skills
If interested, send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org