Senior FPGA Software Design Engineer:
- B.E/B. Tech from ECE
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Expertise in implementation of DSP algorithms (FIR, DDC, FFT) is an added advantage
- Proven knowledge of Verilog RTL coding and test benches, RTL & physical synthesis, simulation techniques, and hardware design methodologies
- Hands-on experience with one or more FPGA design tools like Xilinx, Lattice
- Communication software subsystem design experience in QPSK,OFDM,FM,SSB,DSB modulation and demodulation techniques is a plus
- Hands-on experience on simulation tools like Model sim, Active HDL.
- Experience on Micro blaze.
- Ability to analyze test results to ensure existing functionality, quality of results and recommend corrective action.
- Articulate and able to write clear, well-organized, concise documents
- Show initiative by taking on new and challenging tasks, and completing them on time
- Excellent written and verbal English Communication skillsenvironment
If interested, send your resumes to email@example.com